Dr. (Prof.) N. K. Mohanty
MBBS, MS (Surg.), M.Ch. (Urology)
• FORMER DIRECTOR GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES (DGHS) MINISTRY OF HEALTH & WELFARE GOVT. OF INDIA.
• Adviser to various State Governments Health & Medical Establishment Projects of Tertiary Care Hospitals and Medical Colleges.
- Has served M.C.I. and DCGI as adviser.
- Having vast experience to start various Academic and Clinical Health Care Organizations.
- Has a teaching experience of 30 years in Urology at A.I.I.M.S., S.K.I.M.S. and S.J.H. New Delhi.
- Has served as Addl. DGHS, Medical superintendent Safdarjung hospital and Special DGHS (Medical Education) Govt. of India apart from being Prof. & HOD Urology at V.M.M.C. New Delhi.
- Being a core academician he has conducted many original researches under ICMR & DST in Prostate & Bladder Cancers.
- Has published more than 175 papers in national and 80 papers in international journals.
- He is an examiner for M. Ch. & D.N.B. (Urology).
- Has undergone professional training at Germany, France & Spain apart from undertaking health administrative training from I.I.P.A., IPE and Indian School of Business-Hyderabad.
- He is a recipient of W.H.O. fellowship (U.S.A.), Indo-Australian fellowship (Australia), Indian National Science Academic fellowship(UK.).
- He was Chairman NEET - 2013 (National Eligibility & Entrance Test) for Medical Graduate / Post Graduate scholars.
- He is a life member of many National & International Urological Organizations.