Our principle quality commitments are-
- That as a minimum, all divisions and operations shall meet current local legal requirements where they operate and take into account potential legislation in developing working practices
- To communicate our policies to our staff and stakeholders so that everyone knows and understands their responsibilities, are well trained and competent and are held accountable
- To share best practice and efficiency improvements between divisions
- To use annual budgeting and performance review processes to set targets and objectives
- To continually improve our quality performance and monitor key internal measures and customer feedback via operational management processes
- To operate with processes which will meet, as a minimum the requirements of time to time quality standards.
- To maintain relevant standards in our larger divisions
- To drive a culture of ownership and excellence
- To ensure our key suppliers/outsourced professional workforce to meet these requirements or relevant professional standards, and we work with them to continually improve quality and methods of working to the benefit of all.